Read more about mission at the World Trade Center Tampa.
The WTCA serves as an “international ecosystem” of global connections and integrated trade services under one umbrella, dedicated to:
• Encouraging the expansion of world trade
• Promoting international business relationships
• Fostering mutual assistance and cooperation among members.
More than a building or an organization, a world trade center (WTC) brings together businesses and government agencies involved in international trade, provides essential trade services and stimulates the economy of the region it serves.
The mission of the World Trade Center Tampa Bay has evolved around three prominent service areas:
1. Education: Bringing knowledge to the community through Lecture Series, Speaker Bureaus and Trade Missions.
2. Communication: Sharing valuable international resources, trade information and updates, and facilitating communication among international groups.
3. Collaboration: Connecting membership with global contacts to facilitate and amplify trade and international business.
These three prominent service areas position the Tampa Bay region as a key global business center.